Saturday 5 October 2013

Coating Up For Winter

WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?
OK I know I am a bit late noticing but summer has definitely gone and autumn/winter has officially began. Which means a lot of good things, for instance wrapping up in layers of clothes and warm jumpers, an aroma of cinnamon where ever you go, the season of snow and rain (although if you live in Britain like me, every season is rain season) and a lot more. But what I'm trying to get to is that since it is going to be raining more and (hopefully) snowing, there is one item of clothing we're all going to need, yes that's right... a coat. Now I know I'm not the only one that is thinking this but I hate wearing coats, with a passion... even so that I would go out in the snow with layers and layers of jumpers on instead to keep the cold away just to make sure I didn't have to wear one. But the reason I hated coats was based upon the fact that I could never find one I liked (I'd like to think of it as not being picky, but just knowing what I prefer... OK maybe a bit picky) but that, was until now...
Ta Dah!
It may seem like a simple parka to anyone, but for some reason it had never occurred to me to try a parka coat, and I definitely regret it. There are no flaws with a coat like this, I love the colour (check), it has a fluffy inside (check) and well if that's not enough to get you to love this coat then I don't know what else is, because it definitely is enough for me. This particular one is from Matalan and only cost me £35, which if you ask me is very cheap for a coat, but the coat it's self is the complete opposite of cheap, being thick, comfortable and perfect for layering jumpers under and keeping you warm in the colder days (although if you do want to layer underneath I do recommend getting one size bigger than usual to make sure it's still comfortable). So there we go, my fear of coats has been lifted and I can not wait for it to get colder so I can practically live in the thing... sorry for rambling, but I do recommend taking a look at it, if you have the same problem as me or are simple looking for a good coat

Thanks for reading! have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment