Wednesday 9 October 2013

B-e-a-utiful eyes

Lately I have been venturing in to the area of eye make-up, as in wearing a lot more of it, and with this, every girl knows you need a good eye make-up remover. I had tried a couple but none of them really removed it nicely with out me taking violent action against my eye, which trust me, it didn't appreciate. I'd had this problem for a while, until I came upon this beauty...
Vast in it's glory...
I had never heard of the brand botanics before, but now I don't know what I would do without this product. It looks a bit strange to start with as the oils have separated, but don't fret with a vigorous shake you're all set to go. It take's off your eye make-up so easily, just one swipe over your eyes and most of your make-up has gone with it, even waterproof. I will admit the first time I used it around my eyes felt strange and oily but that's just the product using it's after magic. If it isn't enough that it takes all of your make-up off easily, it also brightens and soothes your eyes and conditions your lashes, and I mean who doesn't want conditioned lashes? I think this product is perfect and I am very happy with it, so I definitely recommend it. Don't forget to check what it's made of to make sure you're not allergic to anything, and if you're not then go ahead I say!

Thankyou for reading, have a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment